The Little Miss
- (1995-present) A 22-year-old research and development engineer with a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Noun. May commonly refer to any small, bubbly and adorable girl that may pass for any age younger than her own, with prodigious skill in coding and mathematics, and an obsession with Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and the Olympians and nineties boy band Westlife.
- Adjective. A person who reads almost anywhere (e.g. under the blanket in one’s own room, in a bus on the way to work, in a party with one’s non-fictional friends).
- Verb. To wander in hundreds of different places and worlds with only a book and a cup of hot chocolate.
- Interjection. One’s reaction upon entering a room and seeing dozens of shelves overflowing with books.
See also: cute, unique, eccentric, talented, crazy.
The above passage is an excerpt from a class exercise where we were asked to define our identity. Sometimes, I take things quite literally.